- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
BME Undergraduate Advising
Each semester, the College of Engineering (COE) places a registration hold on all COE students to ensure each student recieves advising. Students should take action to clear all holds prior to their advanced registration date each term. Advanced registration is in late March for Summer/Fall and late October for Spring. Instructions for advising in the BME department can be found below.
Dropping a course
To drop a course, you must first submit a request through ONE.UF at least 1 day before the drop deadline. We may request a meeting to discuss.
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 9:30am - 11:30am AND 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday & Friday: By Appointment Only