- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
Industry Guest Lectures:
We invite employees from your company, experienced in their field, to come to campus to give a guest lecture before a class of BME students or for a student organization event, pertaining to their field of study. Employees may also be involved in giving seminars to the larger BME community (students, faculty, staff, and affiliates) on a wide range of BME topics that would carry a significant learning opportunity for attendees.
2015 Industry Guest Lectures:
February 2015 – Dr. Stan Rowe, VP & Chief Scientific Officer at Edwards Lifesciences
Topic: Process of device innovation, biomedical development of the transcatheter valve from inception to a clinical standard
September 2015 – Brian Thomas, Senior Science & Technology Manager at Stryker
Topic: Medical Device Reprocessing
Continuing Education Lectures for Industry:
We invite our industry partners to join us for our BME seminar series to learn more about their area of respective expertise and to expand the individuals and/or corporate knowledge base through this exchange.
BME Seminar Series:
For a list of current and past seminars, please click here.