- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
BME Industry Partners Program
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering Industry Partners Program was established in March 2014. Our goal for this new program is to share knowledge and ideas, and to engage in research and educational collaborations with our industry partners in pursuit of solutions that will help advance patient outcomes and train the next generation of engineers.
This new program provide strategic connections between our BME students, faculty, and industry partners through several meaningful interactions, such as:
- Senior Design Projects
- BME Student Internships
- Research Collaborations
- Participation in Guest Lectures and Seminar Series
We would encourage you to read more about these opportunities by selecting their corresponding tab, located above. Here you will also find important member benefits information. Click here for more information.
Industry Partners News
July 14, 2016
Congratulations to Dr. John Sheets who has been appointed as the new director of FDA’s premarket review office for devices. Sheets is a UF alumnus...
Exactech and UF expand partnership with naming of “Exactech Arena” at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
June 13, 2016
Exactech, a developer and producer of bone and joint restoration products and biologic materials for extremities, knee, hip and spine, announced an...
May 05, 2016
The Celebration of Biotechnology is an outdoor event showcasing the life sciences community in the region and throughout Florida. Now, in its 13th...
March 21, 2016
Originally published by Alisson Clark, UF NEWS Shirley Pincus woke up in her hospital bed and waited for the pain.Years of failed surgeries had...
December 10, 2015
On November 16, the department of Biomedical Engineering at UF hosted the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day. Pruitt Research Day is designed to showcase...