- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
BME Industry Partners Program
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering Industry Partners Program was established in March 2014. Our goal for this new program is to share knowledge and ideas, and to engage in research and educational collaborations with our industry partners in pursuit of solutions that will help advance patient outcomes and train the next generation of engineers.
This new program provide strategic connections between our BME students, faculty, and industry partners through several meaningful interactions, such as:
- Senior Design Projects
- BME Student Internships
- Research Collaborations
- Participation in Guest Lectures and Seminar Series
We would encourage you to read more about these opportunities by selecting their corresponding tab, located above. Here you will also find important member benefits information. Click here for more information.
Industry Partners News
September 26, 2015
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering is proud to announce our newest industry partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation.Sigma-...
September 14, 2015
Please join us for a special seminar presented by Dr. Brian Thomas of Stryker Sustainability Solutions! Stryker is the leading provider of...
September 07, 2015
The Tim Brahm Endowed Term Professorship in Biomedical Engineering was founded in 2015 to bolster a collaborative research partnership between the...
June 16, 2015
SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc. CEO Karen Zaderej on Helping Our Injured Military Members – First in a Series of Three...
AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft Following Radical Prostatectomy
June 09, 2015
Study demonstrates technical feasibility and promising ability to restore erectile function and reduce incontinence.ALACHUA, FL – June 9, 2015 –...