- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
BME Industry Partners Program
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering Industry Partners Program was established in March 2014. Our goal for this new program is to share knowledge and ideas, and to engage in research and educational collaborations with our industry partners in pursuit of solutions that will help advance patient outcomes and train the next generation of engineers.
This new program provide strategic connections between our BME students, faculty, and industry partners through several meaningful interactions, such as:
- Senior Design Projects
- BME Student Internships
- Research Collaborations
- Participation in Guest Lectures and Seminar Series
We would encourage you to read more about these opportunities by selecting their corresponding tab, located above. Here you will also find important member benefits information. Click here for more information.
Industry Partners News
May 04, 2015
Study to compare Company’s proprietary processed human nerve allograft to hollow tubes for bridging gaps in peripheral nerve tissue. ALACHUA, FL, May...
April 23, 2015
CMO Jill Schiaparelli Discussing Women Suffering from Nerve Injuries and Options for RepairLive Interview Airs April 23, 2015, Hosted by Lisa Singer,...
April 17, 2015
Originally published by UF News; April 2, 2015New endowed professorship and research collaboration will focus on regenerative medicine The...
April 13, 2015
ALACHUA, Fla. (April. 13, 2015) – RTI Surgical Inc. (RTI) (Nasdaq: RTIX), a leading global surgical implant company, announced a new agreement with...
March 16, 2015
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering will welcome the senior leadership team from BioD LLC to campus on Thursday, April...