- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
13th Annual BioFlorida Celebration of Biotechnology
The Celebration of Biotechnology is an outdoor event showcasing the life sciences community in the region and throughout Florida. Now, in its 13th year and hosted by RTI Surgical and UF Sid Martin Biotech Institute, the Celebration continues to attract more than 80 exhibitors and 500 professionals. The event offers a bus tour of Progress Park which highlights several local biotech companies, more than 80 informative exhibits and great networking opportunities.
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016
Time: 9:30 am - 1 p.m.
Location: Progress Park, Alachua