- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
Keselowsky co-authors lead article for the journal ACS Biomaterials Science and Engineering
February 24, 2017
Congratulations to Dr. Benjamin G. Keselowsky, associate professor & UFRF Professorship in the J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering, who co-authored the lead article, “Special Issue on Biomaterials for Immunoengineering,” and served as the Guest Editor for a special themed issue for the journal ACS Biomaterials Science and Engineering.
This issue highlights recent advances made in understanding and applying immune interactions with biomaterials, towards wide range of therapeutic goal ranging from cancer, to infectious disease, to immunotherapy.
Congratulations, Dr. Keselowsky!