- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
Gunduz attends Women’s Leadership Panel at UF Women’s Student Association Conference
March 30, 2017
March is Women’s History Month, and there are many events happening all-around the University of Florida campus! Dr. Aysegul Gunduz, assistant professor and UF Term Professorship in the J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering, was an invited panelist at UF Women’s Student Association (WSA) Women Leadership Conference held on March 19, 2017 and sponsored by Student Government.
The WSA is a non-partisan student organization that strives to bring women together by empowering them and giving them the resources they need to succeed in the future. Dr. Gunduz was invited for her leadership role in the UF Association for Academic Women (AAW), for which she will serve as President starting June 1, 2017.
The AAW is a networking and informational platform for women in faculty, administrative and professional roles on campus. The AAW also strives to empower women to promote the success of their careers at all stages.