- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
5th Annual Lake Wauburg Networking Event
April 21, 2017
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering held their 5th Annual Lake Wauburg Networking Event to give faculty, students and staff an opportunity to connect with each other and celebrate the end of the academic year. Located 8 miles south of UF Campus, Lake Wauburg offers a place to relax and enjoy the great outdoors!
In addition to networking, the BME community enjoyed swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, board games and great food. Snow cones were available, which offered a delicious treat with flavors such as monkey business, tiger's blood and wedding cake.
Did we mention the inflatable water slide? The large and colorful water slide was the perfect addition to the event. It offered an exciting, memorable experience for everyone that attended. If you don’t believe us, just check out the photos from this fun event here!