Can I switch from Masters of Science (MS) to Doctorate (PhD) once I am admitted?

Students meeting PhD admission requirements may transition to the PhD program, provided they have a BME graduate faculty member fully sponsor their graduate assistantship. As such, all students interested in transitioning to the PhD program should explore research options with a faculty member during their MS study.

Category: Graduate FAQ